March 3, 2013

[Just Colour] Hailee Suede Finish

I purchased my first Julep monthly box back in November, because I was very curious about the 'suede finish'.  'Suede' sounds like fur-type to me and it is interesting!  I chose the 'IT GIRL' box which contains Hailee, Nora and a Matte top coat.  When I opened the box, my heart sink.   I didn't know that 'suede'=matte nail polishes!

Personally, I hate all matte finishs  It's just not that pretty in my eyes. I didn't mind to receive a matte top coat, because I can experience a little with matte.  However, I didn't expect Hailee and Nora to be.  I was shock and unhappy :(  

So that's why I haven't used Hailee until February, I tried to avoid to use that.   But the best thing of matte finish is that they dry faster than the regular nail polishes (also chips faster lol).  I really did not have a lot of time to do my nails this term, and it becomes handy if you just want something quick!

Enough said, picture tells the story!


Hailee is a medium dark green matte. I prefer this one over Nora!


The matte finish is not reflective!


Excuse my terrible cuticle!  I was very busy and I didn't have time to take care them :(

Surprisingly, I love Hailee a lot. I didn't expect myself to love matte finish, because I love everything glossy and shiny! You know, it's like you have gems on your nails :)  

Julep matte nail polishes are very nice. Of course I didn't have other polishes to compare with Julep, but the application is smooth and easy, love it!
I am excited to experiment with my Matte topcoat now! Woo hoo!


What do you think about Hailee?

0 comments:

Post a Comment