May 1, 2013

[Nail Arts] Bejewelled Russian Navy Blue

Something simple and easy?


This is my first GOSH nail colour from their OH MY collection and I found this mini from a Shoppers's bin for $2 ! The name is Cobalt Blue. I think that this collection is from last year summer! It has a little bit jelly-like finish, which is absolutely stunning! I love blue and  navy blue always reminds me of Russian dolls :)  I decided to lay Ciate Magic Carpet on the bottom and used silver striper for outlining. It is a simple and stunning nail design!



For $2, I don't regret I purchased the colour at all! I like their brush, that is easy to use and create even coats. However, it chips faster than I expected! In less than a day, I can see the heavy tipwear already.  I don't really mind, because I change my nails frequently!

Girls, we need to look carefully of Shoppers clearance bins, there are hidden treasures there!!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh fancy, reminds me of aladdin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really hard to capture that jelly-like finish with my old camera -.- hahaha. Aladdin? Yes, it does look like that!

      Delete