June 23, 2013

[Nail Arts] Simple Leaves

I actually messed up this mani, but I love this combo.



I used Revlon Guest List and Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Baby Pink. I chose this two, because they  seem to have the same amount of gray undertone. I used the new
brush from my BM set, and it turns out like a disaster. I guess I need more practice with my new brush then. Also, I am new to Forever 21 line. I checked their websites and I don't know if they are big three free. Won't purchase them personally, but Baby Pink is pretty.


Recently I purchased a lot of nail polishes from Julep warehouse sale (Gee! It was crazy!). They are all on the way to my house and I am going to have tons of new shades to try out! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! What you talking about, you didn't mess up!
    I totally went nuts with the sale too lol, can't wait to see the looks you create with some of the new polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you Jasmine ! Yeah, what did you get? I got the jelly finish nail pack and some others hahahaha. I am excited for Portia for sure!

      Delete