September 5, 2013

[Announcement] What Happened in the Past 2 Months

I did not plan to be away from  for sososososososoo long, but I did have some personal health issues came up and had no time for blogging.  Although I still have tons of stuff to work on and my issues are still ongoing problems, I now have time to blog again!

A week ago, I moved from Vancouver Canada to Taiwan.  Now I live in Taipei city and plan to stay here for a year.  I think that this is an excellent opportunity since Asia has a slightly different nail trends and styles which I can learn from lol. From now on, I will blog regularly.

Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing nail arts again! I haven't been on your blog for so long and was really happy to see some of your newest art works today :) Keep it up Christine and good luck in Taiwan!!! Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie! I don't know you check my blog regularly hahaha !! Yeah I am very bored in Taiwan, and I actually have more time than I previously thought! I miss you tons too! Good luck for your school!

      Delete